Strategic Effect Programme
WHAT IS THE STRATEGIC EFFECT PROGRAMME
The Strategic Effect Programme is aimed at ambitious people in the corporate environment who want to get to the top. Do you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the following statements?
- I want to progress in my company but don’t know how to.
- I am at a midpoint in my career and wondering where to go to next.
- Although I work very hard, I am not progressing far or fast enough.
- I want to increase my earning potential.
- I am grappling with my family and my career, and want to find a way to keep both.
If yes, the SEP will help you.
The Strategic Effect Programme is a complete transformation programme which empowers you to decide where you want to be in your career, and then arms you with the tools and techniques you’ll need to get you there.
Eight separate half-day sessions make it easy to attend without any significant impact on your day-to-day responsibilities.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JOINING THE STRATEGIC EFFECT PROGRAMME?
You will join a transformative development process over eight months, which produces a more valuable executive asset for your employer.
- You will learn what steps to take to make the next big step in your career.
- You will have access to a handpicked group of likeminded and talented executives and learn from their experiences.
- A significant shift in your confidence and ambition.
WHAT DOES THE STRATEGIC EFFECT PROGRAMME COVER?
The Programme takes place on one morning a month, over eight months. Your group will work on the following career transforming skills and behaviours.
- Developing a leadership brand, including executive presence.
- Intentionally positioning yourself to showcase yourself and your talents.
- Mastering top class mental processes by having your thinking and behaviour challenged by a group of smart, experienced executives.
- Understand the unwritten rules for success for executives in the corporate world and why doing a good job might not be enough.
- Expand your thinking frameworks by cross referencing other successful executives approaches.
- Learn how to recognise and own your own power and stop behaviours that could leak it.
- Geraldine Finn Human Resources Manager, ServiceSource International