Veronica is a past President of the Professional Speakers Association of Ireland A member of the Global Speakers Federation. Veronica is a high content, inspirational speaker, and her presentations work best for conferences, motivational endeavours or training programmes.
- An entertaining but challenging speaker, she leaves her audiences inspired, energised and motivated to think differently.
- Advance preparation is a hallmark of her approach, allowing her to instantly connect with the audience’s immediate concerns.
- She cleverly draws on her long and varied international career as a source of insights into how to change and improve in meaningful ways.
- She is a genuine instrument of change for individuals and companies alike.
Veronica speaks to national and international business audiences at:
- Corporate events
- Professional and Industry associations
- Conferences for large groups
PARTICIPANTS WHO ATTEND VERONICA’S PRESENTATIONS LEAVE WITH:
- Enhanced motivation and a sense of purpose.
- Greater confidence and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Bigger, more ambitious goals.
- Strategic thinking and planning tools.
- Powerful networking skills.
Veronica challenges the way audiences think and empowers their ability to think differently.
45 OR 60 MINUTE SPEECHES.
Depending on the event and its objectives Veronica can deliver the following 45 or 60 minute speeches.
Personal professional branding to get you to the top of your career
Helps build a planned, personal and professional brand.
- Orla Graham Head of Human Resources Deloitte
Breaking the glass slipper – not the glass ceiling; Secrets of building a career
Motivates business women to succeed to the highest levels.
- Clodagh Sheehan Life Insurance association
You would be great if you got out of your way in your business
Inspires executives or entrepreneurs to think big and take control.
- Vanessa Johnston Marketing Director pigsback.com